sexta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2012

Happy Birthday, Alex!


        Hi, Alex, happy birthday my princess! I want to write something special for your birthday and I truly wish I could find the right words, but it isn’t easy. I guess anything I write may not be enough to express how I feel, what you make me feel.
        Once I read something which says that the teen age only lasts (in our minds) until we're 24, but today you're 25 and I know the kid inside you lives more than ever. You're one of the best ever, omg, you're awesome, you're a special snowflake, you're  my inspiration to everything. It makes me feel so alive when I'm listening to your voice, your music, I'm glad I met you, I'm glad I have you in my life. You're my hero, for so many reasons, i just know that my love for you is endless. I'm so proud of you, the way you bring happiness to people's lives, and the way you make us feel alive, when we are feeling lost, sad, empty, you are always there to make we believe that everything will be okay and we must smile and be brave and never stop fighting, because to live and to love and fight for what we want is always worth it.
      I thought would be easy to write about you, but I was wrong. It is not easy but I wish it was. I also wish I could find more words, good words to express how much you mean to me, what you've done in my life. You are what a call a friend, I never had the chance to hug you and see you close to me, but I have you as my best friend, as a brother I never had, as the one I can count with anytime for anything because no matter how far we are from each other, I always have you in my mind, and when I'm feeling depressed I remember your quotes, I listen to your songs, I watch videos of you guys, you are my therapy, my everything. I really have no idea what would be of me if I didn't have you.
     Once again, happy birthday Alex, I wish you all the best! Much health, happiness, love, success and all those good things the life offers us, because you deserve them all. You are beautiful, the real beautiful and this makes you even a better person. I hope that you'll have many more birthdays ahead and that you keep being this perfect person you are, keep bringing happiness for all of us, keep teaching us to don't be ashamed of ourselves. "Be yourself and fuck everything else", right? I hope you're having a beautiful and awesome day :D Thank you for every single thing, Alex, I wish some day I'll have my chance to hug you and say how much you've helped me, how much I love you, how much I'm thankful for having you as my hero, say all of this looking into your eyes.
         And well, I don't expect you to read this but I'm writing anyways and whatever, this matters to me so this is it and if you are reading this right now, I really wish at some point I had put a smile in your face, that would make me feel so special because you've put so many smiles on my face when I was about to cry, yknow. Once again, thank you for everything my sunshine haha

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário